Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Wed, 11 Oct 2023 09:34:22 GMT by LilianChan
Dear Sir, I am a non-UK residence and living in HK. As I have brought a property in UK for letting, so I am reporting and paying the UK income tax, but would like to clarify, as a non-UK residence, should I need to pay the Saving interest tax too, as all the rental income I have received have deposited in UK Saving Account. Thank
Posted Mon, 16 Oct 2023 10:54:52 GMT by HMRC Admin 5

Yes you need to report all UK income on the return. You also need to complete the residence section SA109 to confirm you are not UK resident.

Thank you

You must be signed in to post in this forum.