Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Thu, 11 Jan 2024 10:04:03 GMT by
I made an error in my self-assessment. I owe back taxes and would like to pay them in installments but my tax code was changed instead. How do I correct this?
Posted Thu, 18 Jan 2024 11:45:38 GMT by HMRC Admin 20
Hi MT83,
You would need to contact HMRC to see if balance can be returned to Self Assessment, if in your tax code the balance will be spread over the 12 months of the 2024/25 tax year.
Details of how to contact HMRC at Self Assessment: general enquiries
Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.