Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Sat, 02 Dec 2023 10:55:26 GMT by KY Wong
Hi, I am UK resident and non-UK domiciled for tax year 22/23. I have foreign income and capital which were all unremitted. I would like to claim remittance basis. Should I fill in the income and gain only using SA109? Or do I also need to fill SA106 (Foreign income) and SA108 (Capital gain) as well? Thanks. Regardss, Kelvin
Posted Wed, 06 Dec 2023 07:52:31 GMT by HMRC Admin 25
Hi KY Wong,
You will need to complete SA100 and SA109 and any other relevant supplementary pages.
Unremitted income and capital gains, should be declared in boxes 28 to 40 of SA109.
These can be found here:
Self Assessment tax return forms
Thank you. 

You must be signed in to post in this forum.