Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Wed, 12 Jul 2023 12:10:12 GMT by EvelynQ
I've filled in the SA1 form a couple of times and got some error messages in my email - with address/etc. These have been fixed and I've filled in the form again several times but don't seem to get an error email or a UTR number in the mail. Called Self Assessment help and said they couldn't help - that I needed to submit a "page not working" comment - but this option does not exist on the form itself. Unsure what else to do - have submitted another. Is there someone else to email/call/get help from? Cheers
Posted Fri, 14 Jul 2023 21:26:43 GMT by
I sent SA1 form via the internet on 8 June 2023, however I haven't got the UTR yet, it stated that the waiting time is 10 working day. What can I do to carry on the self assessment? Thanks
Posted Tue, 18 Jul 2023 11:44:18 GMT by HMRC Admin 8
Hi,
If you continue to get errors, you can complete the fill in and print form, or contact our webchat and advise you are still having issues completing online:
Register for Self Assessment
Thank  you.
Posted Tue, 18 Jul 2023 11:49:02 GMT by HMRC Admin 8
Hi,

Posted Thu, 20 Jul 2023 16:24:21 GMT by HMRC Admin 5
Hi Shing

If you have signed up for the Personal Tax Account, if you click on Self-Assessment the UTR will show if it has been set up.
If there is not one showing contact us by clicking 'Ask HMRC Online' Self Assessment: general enquiries

Thank you

You must be signed in to post in this forum.