Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Tue, 17 Oct 2023 14:58:29 GMT by Jacob Shin
Dear HMRC, I would like to know if I can enter the total amount of additional pay as you earn scheme provided by my working company deducting an amount of salary for purchasing their company shares as income tax relief Thank you, 
Posted Thu, 19 Oct 2023 14:23:59 GMT by HMRC Admin 20
Hi Jacob Shin,

Have a look at HS227 (2023) HS287 Capital Gains Tax and employee share schemes (2023)

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.