Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Thu, 27 Jul 2023 01:03:03 GMT by Gloria Wong
For unlisted shares and securities: 1) May i know which box i need to fill in the allowable loss for the current tax year? 2) Which box to fill in the allowable loss which i want to bring forward to next tax year? many thanks for the guidance.
Posted Thu, 03 Aug 2023 08:10:25 GMT by HMRC Admin 20
Hi Gloria Wong,
On SA108, page CG2 shows the unlisted shares and securities.  Box 34 should show the gain and Box 35 shows losses that arise in the year.  Self assessment will apply the annual exemept amount.

Thank you

You must be signed in to post in this forum.