Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Thu, 21 Sep 2023 17:15:18 GMT by alan214
I submitted the SA1 Form online and got the UTR now. However, I didn’t mention the reason ( Split year treatment)of getting UTR in SA1 Form. What should I do then?
Posted Mon, 02 Oct 2023 09:49:59 GMT by HMRC Admin 19

As you have your UTR you would declare your income on your Self Assessment tax return at the tax year end. 

Thank you.
Posted Fri, 06 Oct 2023 09:02:39 GMT by L lyluk2023
I arrived in the UK in late March 2023 and stayed here for 16 days in 2022/23 tax year. Statutory residency test shows that I am a non tax resident for this tax year . I had no UK income in the tax year. Do I need to register for self assessment ?
Posted Fri, 13 Oct 2023 12:06:42 GMT by HMRC Admin 32

Please refer to the online checker.

Self Assessment tax returns

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.