Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Mon, 01 May 2023 08:47:42 GMT by Marian Barca
Hello All, I noticed that I am being taxed 30% on my income, and found out that I need to activate the UTR some how. Could anyone help me with information about how to activate online the UTR number? Where exactly do I need to enter on my account to do that? Thank you and regards!
Posted Fri, 05 May 2023 14:51:21 GMT by HMRC Admin 20
Hi Marian,

You need to register as a Subcontractor What you must do as a Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) subcontractor

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.