Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Sun, 26 May 2024 13:41:29 GMT by Dewi Pritchard
I have a P60 from my private pension provider stating how much tax I paid in 2023/24 (on a one off withdrawl in April 2023) This amount had been taxed at 40% instead of 20% therefore filled form P55 and got a repayment from HMRC within a couple of weeks. HMRC stated that I should include this figure in the box for Income Tax already repaid. I am trying to fill my Self Assessment online and I cannot find this box or where to enter the details.
Posted Fri, 31 May 2024 10:36:15 GMT by HMRC Admin 20
Hi Dewi Pritchard,
The box to enter this figure is on the page headed 'Tax refunded or set-off', towards the end of your return. On a paper return, it would be on page TR6, Box number 1. 
Thank you.


You must be signed in to post in this forum.