Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Fri, 03 May 2024 15:35:25 GMT by Nigel Ho
I will submit SA100 online to record my UK interest income. On the other hand, I have received more than £2,000.00 interest income from overseas savings, so I need to submit SA106 as supplementary. Can I submit SA106 form online ? Or I need to submit SA100 form online but submit SA106 form in paper form ? Thanks in advance
Posted Mon, 13 May 2024 10:44:44 GMT by HMRC Admin 10
The whole return needs to be submitted together whether it be online  in paper so both the SA100 AND SA106 must be sent together.
Posted Mon, 13 May 2024 11:22:21 GMT by Nigel Ho
Hi, Thank you for your reply. I can submit SA100 online but I cannot find SA106 be able to submit online Would you please advise where can I submit SA106 online Thanks in advance
Posted Thu, 16 May 2024 10:19:58 GMT by HMRC Admin 25
Hi Nigel Ho,
You need to register for Self Asessment to file a tax return if you want to include the foreign income section.
Self Assessment tax returns
Thank you. 
Posted Thu, 16 May 2024 17:08:50 GMT by Nigel Ho
Thank you for your reply. My question is can I fill-in SA106 online ? If yes, please advise the link or website that I can fill-in SA106 online. Thanks in advance
Posted Tue, 21 May 2024 11:35:38 GMT by HMRC Admin 21
Hi Nigel Ho,
SA106 is the foreign section of the tax return.  If you have registered for self assessment and a tax return has been issued to you.  You can use your government gateway user ID and password to log into your personal tax account and log into your tax return.  You would select 'yes' to the question on foreign income, when tailoring your tax return.
Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.