Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Wed, 13 Dec 2023 09:49:36 GMT by
Hello, I'm in the process of self-assessing to report my cryptocurrency transactions. I obtained a full crypto report from a third-party platform, and it cost me £35 for the report. I am not self-employed. Where do I add this expense on the online self-assessment form? Regards,
Posted Tue, 19 Dec 2023 11:04:15 GMT by HMRC Admin 5

This is not an allowable expense.

Thank you

You must be signed in to post in this forum.