Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Thu, 18 Jan 2024 22:28:29 GMT by
Is it possible to amend previous years tax returns which did not declare foreign earnings correctly resulting in a higher tax liability and request a refund?
Posted Mon, 22 Jan 2024 14:46:58 GMT by HMRC Admin 5

Yes. If you submitted online, you can still do the 21/22 return until 31/1/24. Earlier years must be in writing and you must make reference to overpayment relief - SACM12150 - Overpayment relief: Form of claims

Thank you

You must be signed in to post in this forum.