Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Thu, 06 Jul 2023 14:37:20 GMT by
On page one "Tailor your return Page 1 of 3" the first question is .... Were you an employee (or director or office holder) or agency worker in the year to 5 April 2023? If im payed cis via an agency should i check Y or N. All the you tube vids ive seen check NO. 

[External content removed - Admin]
Posted Wed, 12 Jul 2023 15:25:42 GMT by HMRC Admin 20
HI Reuben Robertson,

Construction industry scheme payments relate to self employment.  
To declare CIS tax deducted, you would say yes to self employment and not employment.

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.