Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Sat, 24 Jun 2023 19:08:58 GMT by
Hi, I need to get in touch with someone regarding a penalty charge that has been imposed because of late submission of a Self Assessment Tax Return. I do not need to submit a tax return as I’m employed full time under PAYE and have no other forms of income. I would like to get the return request and incurred fees cancelled. As the phone lines are closed how do you suggest I get in touch to resolve this? Thanks in advance
Posted Thu, 29 Jun 2023 12:48:45 GMT by HMRC Admin 20
Hi User2568,

You can contact our Self Assessment department by webchat using the 'Ask HMRC Online' link.
Self Assessment: general enquiries

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.