Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Wed, 03 Apr 2024 12:54:09 GMT by chhokevin
I landed in UK in July 2021. I did not file self-assessment for 2021/2022 due to misunderstanding. How can I submit back now? I cannot find the year 2021/2022 to submit in tax gateway and self-assessment system. Thanks.
Posted Wed, 10 Apr 2024 08:45:16 GMT by HMRC Admin 5

Please have a look at File your Self Assessment tax return online.  You will be able to download and print off paper tax returns (SA100) and supplementary pages such as residence (SA109).  
The address to send the completed tax return to, is on the front page of the tax return.

Thank you


You must be signed in to post in this forum.