Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Sun, 07 Jan 2024 22:31:44 GMT by
I need to amend my already submitted return, starting with "losses carried forward" (Box 45) Where online can I change that? I looked through all the options but not found it...?!?!
Posted Fri, 12 Jan 2024 13:12:22 GMT by HMRC Admin 20
Hi wojathome,
In the capital gains section, on the page losses and adjustments there is a box there for losses carried forward.
Thank you.
Posted Sat, 13 Jan 2024 13:10:16 GMT by
So should I conclude from your (non-)answer of my question, that I am unable to amend it now?
Posted Wed, 17 Jan 2024 11:12:41 GMT by HMRC Admin 20
Hi wojathome,
If the return is for 21/22 or 22/23 yes you can still amend it up to 31/1/24.
Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.