Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Wed, 08 May 2024 15:47:20 GMT by TRabbit
We're an LLP who received a letter suggesting we move our financial year end to comply with the changes to reporting income. I did this with Companies House and it was accepted but I note that Companies House say we also must inform HMRC of this change. I am not sure if a letter confirming this will suffice, or if there is an additional form which I either need to fill in now online or when we submit our return. Please can you advise.
Posted Mon, 13 May 2024 10:58:15 GMT by HMRC Admin 5

Please write to HMRC at the following address so that the company accounting period can be changed before you file a Return.
Corporation Tax Services
HM Revenue and Customs
United Kingdom

Thank you

You must be signed in to post in this forum.