Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Sat, 04 Nov 2023 16:24:19 GMT by imh650
I have a chargeable event certificate for disposal of a UK Bond. I cannot find the right part of the self-assessment form to provide details for top-slicing as I had this bond for 13 years.
Posted Thu, 09 Nov 2023 06:39:14 GMT by HMRC Admin 25
Hi imh650,
You would declare this in SA101:
Self Assessment: additional information (SA101)
Or online in section 3 - Tailor your return, where you tick yes to "Did you receive any other UK income"
When you move to the section, fill in your return, there will be  a section for "
Other UK income"
Chargeable events should be included here.
Thank you.


You must be signed in to post in this forum.