Hi HMRC, Without NI number, driving license and UK passport (only having HKSAR passport), I am NOT able to apply for a Government Gateway account for submitting Self Assessment Tax Return via HMRC online service, so paper forms of SA100 and SA108 will be used and posted to HMRC. Regarding the above situation, I have the following queries to ask for: 1) What is the address for post of completed paper form of Self Assessment Tax Return? 2) Do I need to ask for SA302 Tax Calculation Sheet while submitting the paper tax return? Or, is it a normal practice that HMRC staff will automatically send me a copy of SA302 by post? 3) Regarding SA302, does this tax calculation sheet involve (mention) about capital gain tax if capital loss and NVC are reported in the SA108? 4) Who and when should I contact to check if the completed paper form of SA100 is well received by HMRC? 5) What will be the expected time for getting back SA302 by post, so that I get informed if I need to pay for income tax / capital gain tax? 6) In case, payment for tax is needed, could I give the full payment by one go? Or, I am required to split into 2 payments? Regarding the above concerns, I am looking forward to receiving your expert advice. Thank you in advance.