Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Fri, 01 Mar 2024 14:54:49 GMT by russell leadsom
when living overseas in a country with no postal system (and ridiculously expensive and unreliable telephones) how does one find a printable form? managed last year from a UK printing agency.
Posted Tue, 05 Mar 2024 08:52:12 GMT by HMRC Admin 8
If you need a 2023/24 tax return this will not ba available until after the tax year end 5 April 2024.
To obtain a paper return: Self Assessment tax return forms
Thank you.
Posted Wed, 10 Apr 2024 09:22:05 GMT by russell leadsom
Now past April 5th, as said - no postal system and telephone not practical or reliable where I live overseas. So again -how can I find printable SA forms for the year ending 5th April 2024?
Posted Fri, 19 Apr 2024 09:19:42 GMT by HMRC Admin 25
Hi russell leadsom,
You will not be able to print the SA100 online.
There is a separate line to call to order the form details here:
Self Assessment: forms ordering
Thank you. 
Posted Fri, 19 Apr 2024 13:26:14 GMT by russell leadsom
WarningThis post is currently being moderated and will be visible when it has been approved by a HMRC moderator.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.