Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Mon, 05 Jun 2023 11:09:08 GMT by Yiiu Leung Tang
I received share dividends from Hong Kong. Some of the dividends were paid by China Corporate. The dividends were deducted 10% tax by China Government before receiving it. Shall I declare this income in the Self Assessment? Does it have taxation relief for this kind of dividends?
Posted Wed, 07 Jun 2023 14:20:00 GMT by HMRC Admin 10
If UK tax resident, yes.
See guidance at:
Tax on foreign income

You must be signed in to post in this forum.