Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Mon, 29 Jan 2024 12:10:37 GMT by
Hi Im currently employed by the UK subsidiary of a US listed company. Part of my compensation is in RSUs. My employer delivers the RSUs net of any tax due, whenever RSUs vest. Vesting events are not reflected on my P60 as income. How/where should I declare the gross and net income related ot the RSUs? Thnaks in advance
Posted Thu, 01 Feb 2024 08:52:52 GMT by HMRC Admin 5

If it's not included in your P60, please include it on the box on the employment page for 'Tips and other payments not included on your P60'.  
ERSM20193 advises that when RSUs payout at the market value on what is called "dividend equivalents" in either cash or shares, such payments will generally be taxed as earnings in the year they are received. Please see  ERSM20193 - Employment-related securities and options: what are securities: RSUs and dividend equivalents

Thank you

You must be signed in to post in this forum.