Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Sat, 18 May 2024 11:18:21 GMT by KY Wong
Hi HMRC, On your list of Approved learned societies and professional organisations, Chartered Financial Analyst Society of the UK (CFA Society of the UK) is an approved organization. May I check if Chartered Financial Analyst Institute (CFA Institute) is also an approved organization? CFA Institute governs activities related to the CFA® Program exam worldwide, while CFA UK is a member society under CFA Institute. https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/professional-bodies-approved-for-tax-relief-list-3/approved-professional-organisations-and-learned-societies 

[External link removed - Admin]

Duplicate.
Posted Thu, 30 May 2024 09:39:15 GMT by KY Wong
Any updated on this question please? Hi HMRC, On your list of Approved learned societies and professional organisations, Chartered Financial Analyst Society of the UK (CFA Society of the UK) is an approved organization. May I check if Chartered Financial Analyst Institute (CFA Institute) is also an approved organization? CFA Institute governs activities related to the CFA® Program exam worldwide, while CFA UK is a member society under CFA Institute.
Posted Fri, 31 May 2024 09:39:34 GMT by BellaBoo
Hi, I'm not a HMRC Admin but if they're an approved organisation then they'll be on the list.
Posted Wed, 05 Jun 2024 06:24:53 GMT by HMRC Admin 25
Hi KY Wong,
While the professional body you've queried is not on our approved list,  please write to us at:
Pay As You Earn and Self Assessment,
MRC,
BX9 1AS,
We may be able to review your query in more detail.
Thank you. 

Posted Mon, 10 Jun 2024 14:47:55 GMT by KY Wong
Thanks, I have posted a letter to HMRC regarding this.

Feedback .

You must be signed in to post in this forum.