Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Sun, 07 Apr 2024 15:16:33 GMT by terrywykwong kwong
Dear HMRC, I am employed in 2023/2024 and I have some forigen inomce over 5000 pounds, I think I need to submit the self-assessment for HMRC, Do I need to apply UTR for preparing the tax retrun and where I can apply UTR? online? Thanks
Posted Wed, 17 Apr 2024 11:17:55 GMT by HMRC Admin 19

You can see guidance here:

Tax on foreign income

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.