Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Wed, 01 Nov 2023 17:46:47 GMT by
Some of the income I receive from my self-employment is paid by an international organisation and is exempt from income tax under an international convention. How do I account for this on my tax return? Or do I simply omit this part of my income?
Posted Thu, 02 Nov 2023 16:22:13 GMT by HMRC Admin 20
Hi L Elv,
If it has been agreed by HMRC that it is also exempt you do not need to declare this, you will refer to receiving it in the additonal information section and state under which legislation it is tax exempt.
Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.