Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Sun, 26 Nov 2023 22:26:32 GMT by claytown
In 2022-2023 I received taxed income from my SIPP Drawdown account. Tax was deducted at source and I have the P60 to prove it. Simple Question: please can someone tell me where I declare SIPP Drawdown Income on the on-line self-assessment form. Is under employment? But I am NOT "an employee, director, office holder or agency worker". Elsewhere I have to option to select did "you received a UK pension and other state benefits in the tax year". The answer to that is no I did not receive any state benefits or state pension in the tax year. So it can't go there. Confused. Thank you.
Posted Wed, 29 Nov 2023 14:58:50 GMT by HMRC Admin 5

It will be under UK pensions.

Thank you

You must be signed in to post in this forum.