Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Fri, 18 Aug 2023 10:56:24 GMT by victorma Ma
Hi, I want to apply split year for FY22/23 and have the following questions : 1) I arrived in UK on 5 Sep 2022 till now and rented an apartment with 1 year contract from 31 Aug 2022 and this is the only home. So what exactly the date should I fill in for split year in form SA109 ? 2) know that form SA109 can only be submitted in paper form, can I sent SA100/SA106/SA108 online and SA109 in paper form separately ? 3) the paper form can be printed in double-side ? Thanks.
Posted Wed, 23 Aug 2023 15:35:08 GMT by HMRC Admin 20
Hi victorma Ma,

In responce to your qusetions.

1. 05/09/22  
2.  no, the whole return must be submitted together  
3. yes

Thank you.
Posted Mon, 28 Aug 2023 13:00:59 GMT by victorma Ma
Hi, I just checked that SA100 seems no longer be downloaded in HMRC website. How can I request the paper form other than by phone call ? Thanks.
Posted Mon, 04 Sep 2023 10:07:17 GMT by HMRC Admin 19

If you click on "Ask HMRC online" and request to speak with an adviser, you will be put into a queue for webchat and we can issue the paper form.

Self Assessment: general enquiries

Thank you.
Posted Wed, 27 Sep 2023 13:24:57 GMT by Chun Sing Fong
Hello, I would like to obtain a "SA100 form". Can I ask? How can I have it?
Posted Wed, 04 Oct 2023 14:15:21 GMT by HMRC Admin 20
Hi Chun Sing Fong,

Please refer to Self Assessment: forms ordering

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.