Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Wed, 03 Apr 2024 10:46:21 GMT by Whol Petg
Hi Q1. If I would like to find my National Insurance contribution record for Y2022/2023(I dont have any "voluntary contributions" before), can I find it online? I cannot found any record under perseonal tax account(PTA). Q2. And for sending the self assessment tax return paper form by "Royal Mail Registered Post", it should send to "Address 1" or "Address 2"? Address1 Benton Park View Newcastle Upon Tyne NE98 1ZZ United Kingdom Address2 Self Assessment HM Revenue and Customs BX9 1AS United Kingdom Thanks
Posted Fri, 12 Apr 2024 10:15:42 GMT by HMRC Admin 21
Hi Whol Petg
If unable to obtain your National Insurance contributions online you would need to contact National Insurance: general enquiries The address would be address 2. 
Thank you.
Posted Thu, 02 May 2024 09:14:12 GMT by franklyspeaking Coates
I have written twice to Newcastle and no response - I am an 80 yr old pensioner and my private pension has been taxed at 50% since the triple lock even though my income is less than the threshold of £12570 andthey have ignored the personal tax allowance of £1000 interest.
Posted Fri, 10 May 2024 08:50:12 GMT by HMRC Admin 25
Hi franklyspeaking Coates,
We are sorry you have not had a reply to your letters.
To review your tax code we will need to access your record.
You can contact HMRC here:
Self Assessment: general enquiries
Thank you. 


You must be signed in to post in this forum.