Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Wed, 10 May 2023 17:04:24 GMT by muffin321
I requested from HMRC a paper SA100 as I cannot file on line. Along with the form I received there was an advice note from a firm called Communisis which refers to the enclosed form as SA100 (MAN) (WEEKLY). I have no idea what this means and my name is not printed anywhere on the form, neither is my address. HMRC, IS THIS A FORM I CAN USE AND WHY AM I RECEIVING ADVICE NOTES? Please do not ask me to telephone as I have spent hours on the phone trying to sort out problems which have arisen since you decided to stop sending out forms. You have been aware for years that I do not have a computer and have previously promised that you would help those who were unable to file on line. Instead I am encountering one problem after another.
Posted Wed, 17 May 2023 10:31:16 GMT by HMRC Admin 19

You can use this form. This just refers to the form being manually issued by HMRC.

The advice notes are just for additional information that you might need to complete the return.

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.