Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Mon, 06 Nov 2023 08:09:08 GMT by
HI, I Have A skilled worker Visa and have paid from my employer and they paid all my tax The question is: I 've binance and kraken account with my home Country address and I couldn't change the country without close the account and open another. Now I was trying p2p crypto trading only exchange usdt in binance by buying it from kraken with lower fees . I use skrill to get the money and transfer to Revolut EURo and purchase usdt from kraken .. Now the question are I have any problem with these transactions .. How can I pay tax without. Change my address in both binance and kraken as I have good history in trading in binance ... How I can calculate this tax ? If this make any problem for after that please help me Thanks
Posted Mon, 06 Nov 2023 14:50:30 GMT by
Kindly inform that i just exchange usdt with usd fait on skrill and transfer usd to revolut and exchange to euro without any using to GBP Fait Also sometimes i make big loses if euro is go down suddenly I work in UK but my home permanent address is not UK . What is the tax in this case applied to me
Posted Thu, 09 Nov 2023 11:21:38 GMT by HMRC Admin 20
Please refer to guidance at CRYPTO20000 - Cryptoassets for individuals
Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.