Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Sun, 21 Apr 2024 14:56:38 GMT by Alison Walker
I want to claim the £1000 trading income allowance instead of expenses. How do I complete question 21 on the form? Do I deduct the £1000 from my turnover (instead of expenses as instructed)? Thank you.
Posted Mon, 29 Apr 2024 11:46:56 GMT by HMRC Admin 32

The trading allowance should be claimed at box 10.1 and all other expenses boxes should be empty.

Guidance on how to complete the page is at:

Self-employment (short) notes

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.