Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Wed, 12 Jun 2024 14:13:29 GMT by CBX500
Good afternoon I have capital gains to declare by the sale of shares , on the self assessment it asking for the date the shares were purchased but the shares were purchased over a number of years through a employment investment scheme . What date should I enter. Thanks
Posted Fri, 14 Jun 2024 10:58:43 GMT by HMRC Admin 32

Use the date that you made the first investment.

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.