Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Thu, 04 Jan 2024 20:08:08 GMT by
I have heard I can request an end of year P60 from HMRC for a self employed person through an online form - but cannot find how to do this at all. Is it possible? And if so how, please? Many thanks.
Posted Thu, 11 Jan 2024 10:15:55 GMT by HMRC Admin 25
Hi Dani Wozencroft,
A P60 is only available to people employed under PAYE.
If you are self employed it is up to you to retain details of income and expenses to report these on your tax return.
Thank you. 

You must be signed in to post in this forum.