Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Sat, 12 Aug 2023 13:43:19 GMT by Karen
Do split year treatment automatically apply if I meet the criteria? In other word, do I need to fill in application form for split year treatment.
Posted Wed, 16 Aug 2023 11:35:03 GMT by HMRC Admin 20
Hi Karen,

You need to apply for split year treatment on the residence page SA109
Residence, remittance basis etc (Self Assessment SA109).
This should be sent along with the SA100 and any other relevant pages of the return.

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.