Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Fri, 18 Aug 2023 08:38:31 GMT by Roy_F
Hi, I need to fill in the interest earned section on my SA. I've been advised I can call to check what has been declared by each bank, so funds that are not accessible (fixed-term bonds) but may have been declared can be correctly entered in the year the bond matures. Which helpline can I use to go through account information so I can ensure I am declaring the correct amount ? I was going to call the self-assessment helpline, but when I search for it, the website says it is closed until 4th September. Thanks.
Posted Wed, 23 Aug 2023 14:07:01 GMT by HMRC Admin 19

You are correct that the helpline is closed until 4 September 2023. If you wish to contact before then, click on 'Ask HMRC Online' and request to speak with an adviser. You will be put in the queue to speak with a webchat adviser.

Self Assessment: general enquiries

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.