Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • Gifted part of parental home

    If via tenants in common I am gifted 1/3 or my parent's house, accepting all the IHT is understood, what do I declare to whom (if anything) in terms of it being a "gift" worth over the £3k gift limit ? Thanks.