Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Mon, 27 Nov 2023 22:16:54 GMT by WaiShing
Dear HMRC admin, My wife received a one-time income of approximately £900 in Hong Kong. We want to ensure that we comply with all necessary tax regulations and correctly report this foreign income. Could you please provide guidance on how to declare this specific income in our tax filings? Thank you in advance. Best regards, 

Name removed 
Posted Wed, 29 Nov 2023 15:32:07 GMT by HMRC Admin 20
Hi WaiShing,
Please refer to guidance at Tax on foreign income
Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.