Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Wed, 03 Jan 2024 14:04:51 GMT by robben
Hi, I work for a HK company in UK. I use DCNI scheme to settle the NI and use self assessment to settle the tax return. As I need to apply split year treatment, I used 3rd party software to fill the return and submission. I just login to my personal tax account and I find the submitted self assessment return is under business tax account rather than the personal tax account. Is it correct? If it should be under personal tax account, how to rectify it? Thank you!
Posted Wed, 10 Jan 2024 14:35:02 GMT by HMRC Admin 25
Hi robben,
If submitted under your business account it will still be processed to your record.
For advise on how to view details under your personal tax account you would need to contact our online helpdesk.
Technical support with HMRC online services
Thank you. 

You must be signed in to post in this forum.