Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Mon, 12 Feb 2024 20:46:07 GMT by
Hi, I paid my tax payment to HMRC without my refence number, how do I correct this error?
Posted Thu, 15 Feb 2024 16:36:24 GMT by HMRC Admin 5

Contact our Self Assessment department by webchat or phone via Self Assessment: general enquiries- they can arrange to trace your payment if it hasn't been allocated to your account.

Thank you

You must be signed in to post in this forum.