Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Thu, 06 Jul 2023 11:40:25 GMT by
I am a resident of the UAE in Dubai, but have had a sole trader business in the UK, producing profits more than 12570 GBP. How do I register for self assessment as I don't yet have an national insurance and am not a resident in the UK. THanks
Posted Wed, 12 Jul 2023 14:20:00 GMT by HMRC Admin 20
Hi James1010101010101,

Please refer to guidance at Tax on your UK income if you live abroad

Thank you.


You must be signed in to post in this forum.