Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Sat, 02 Sep 2023 11:57:34 GMT by MK
Hi I have saving in UK in ISA and non-ISA account, when I do the self assessment for my income, do I need to input all interest from both accounts or I just need to report the interest from non-ISA account? (as I know the interest in ISA will be within GBP1000 tax free allowance but not sure if bank will directly report to HMRC or I need to report everything then HMRC will do tax assessment as a whole?), thanks!
Posted Wed, 06 Sep 2023 14:36:02 GMT by HMRC Admin 10
You only need to declare the non-ISA interest.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.