Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Wed, 03 Jan 2024 14:23:28 GMT by Jim Hall
.. Can I change my mind and just pay the underpaid tax, it's only about £250. If so how do I do this. I tried to make a payment but it says nothing to pay.
Posted Wed, 10 Jan 2024 14:40:22 GMT by HMRC Admin 5

You can pay this through your personal tax account and once done, your code will be updated. It shows as nil at the moment due to it being coded.

Thank you

You must be signed in to post in this forum.