Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Fri, 19 Apr 2024 10:48:47 GMT by Chung Kin Cheung
I have some dividend income from a foreign REITs. May I have your advise where should these income (froeign PIDs) to be declared in the self assessment? Divideneds from foreign companies or Income from land and property abroad? Thank you.
Posted Wed, 24 Apr 2024 10:28:38 GMT by HMRC Admin 25
Hi Chung Kin Cheung,
Please refer to guidance here:
Guidance on the tax rules affecting investment funds and fund managers.
Thank you. 


You must be signed in to post in this forum.