Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Fri, 01 Sep 2023 15:40:18 GMT by Bath_1980
I have started as a sole trader in 2023-204, with so far minimal income. I have made two drawdowns from my private pension and would like to reclaim the excess tax retained. What would be the correct form to use?
Posted Wed, 06 Sep 2023 13:33:14 GMT by HMRC Admin 20
Hi Bath_1980,

Please see Claim back a flexibly accessed pension overpayment

Thank you.
Posted Wed, 06 Sep 2023 13:53:10 GMT by Bath_1980
Super...! Thank you very much.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.