Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Sat, 23 Sep 2023 18:39:04 GMT by Fra
Hello, There is something in the Self- Assessment form I don't really understand. If you do some consulting work with a company abroad (outside the UK), in which section should it go? I believe it is not about being Self-Employed, but falls instead into Foreign Income, isn't it? If that's the case, which of the many options should I select? The closest option I think I have is "Employment, self-employment and other income which you paid foreign tax on", but I haven't paid taxes on yet. Can you please advise on best way to proceed here? Thanks
Posted Mon, 02 Oct 2023 15:03:22 GMT by HMRC Admin 32

As no Foreign Tax has been paid, you will show this as UK self employed income.

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.