Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.


    Hello there, To include tax advantages coming from investing in EIS/SEIS/VCT vehicles, is the date of the investment that counts for a specific tax year or rather when you receive the certificate? I need to understand it to include the investment in this or next calendar year. Thanks!
  • Foreign Income

    Hello, There is something in the Self- Assessment form I don't really understand. If you do some consulting work with a company abroad (outside the UK), in which section should it go? I believe it is not about being Self-Employed, but falls instead into Foreign Income, isn't it? If that's the case, which of the many options should I select? The closest option I think I have is "Employment, self-employment and other income which you paid foreign tax on", but I haven't paid taxes on yet. Can you please advise on best way to proceed here? Thanks