Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Sun, 07 Jan 2024 05:38:58 GMT by
I spent a few months in UK the last two years. I think I need to register as UK tax resident. But I don't work. I have no income other than savings. I have been told I need a National insurance number but I have never worked in UK. I have also been told to get a NI number I need a tax number..... I'm trying to do the right thing but I can't get started.
Posted Thu, 11 Jan 2024 16:37:05 GMT by HMRC Admin 20
Hi Wakeywakey Wakefield,
Please refer to Self Assessment tax returns Who must send a tax return
Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.