Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Fri, 15 Mar 2024 10:36:52 GMT by K Jain
Hi, I am a non-UK resident, but have UK sourced income (primarily rent on property) for which I file UK tax returns. I also have GBP deposits with Interactive Brokers LLC (a US based entity). Do I need to declare these on my UK tax returns, or are these considered non-UK sourced income? Thanks Kshitij
Posted Thu, 21 Mar 2024 09:32:38 GMT by HMRC Admin 25
Hi K Jain,
As this is a US based entity and you are not UK resident, you do not need to include in a UK tax return.
Thank you. 


You must be signed in to post in this forum.