Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Fri, 19 Apr 2024 07:41:37 GMT by dunamis King
Hi team, I'd like to know if a skilled worker visa holder can file a self-assessment tax return on a second part-time. The job is under 20 hours a week and in the same occupation code as the primary sponsored job. Thanks
Posted Wed, 24 Apr 2024 10:10:25 GMT by HMRC Admin 25
Hi dunamis King,
Please refer to:
Who must send a tax return
Thank you. 

You must be signed in to post in this forum.