Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Mon, 15 Apr 2024 14:14:41 GMT by Dean Kisyov
Hi everyone, I am in the process of registering as self employed. Once I get my utr number and my p60 (i am also part time employee) I will start filling my self assessment tax return. My questions are: 1. How to declare my income from Udemy? I am selling online courses there, but I am getting paid in US dollars in my paypal and from there i transfer them in pounds to my bank account. 2. Also I am getting paid from youtube from google ireland, I presume it is a UK income, because Ireland is part of the UK, so no need to be included as a foreign income. Thanks Thanks in advance
Posted Tue, 23 Apr 2024 09:31:12 GMT by HMRC Admin 32

You will report all your income in sterling and if no foreign tax deducted you will show the income from Udemy and youtube as self employment turnover.

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.